Everybody loves a surprise.
Surprise that special someone with a Gift Certificate for a Puffin & Whale Watch experience with Gatherall’s. Certificates are easy to give and always great to receive.
Each certificate has a unique code that can only be used by the bearer. Even if you loose your copy, Gatherall’s has a record of it on file so you can rest easy. Certificates can be used to book a reservation or can be redeemed at the time of ticket purchase. Simply select the type of certificate you would like to purchase – a cash denomination or tickets for each of the recipients – and fill out the form as directed. It’s really that easy!
We’ve even added a help function on the right should you need assistance or are not sure what to do next. Of course you can always contact us should you have any questions. Generic Gift Certificates (cash denomination) are valid for a period of five (5) years from date of purchase and Specific Gift Certificates (experience admission) are valid for a period of three (3) years from date of purchase (unless otherwise noted on the original confirmation document).
Gatherall’s is only minutes away from downtown St. John’s. A convenient Shuttle Service is available if needed.
Click topics below for assistance.
Select the type of Gift Certificate you would like to give:
GENERIC will allow you to select between various $ amounts that can be applied to ticket purchase or store purchases,
SPECIFIC will allow you to pick the experience and number & category of admission tickets.
When ready, click on the SELECT button beneath the appropriate selection to continue and next window will open.
1. Complete the form as directed (Purchaser Contact Info) and click NEXT.
2. Provide valid credit card as directed (Visa / MasterCard).
3. Review the Terms & Conditions and check the “I Agree” box.
4. Click the “Pay Now & ConfirmYour Purchase” button and next window will open.
1. Click “Select” button beneath the “Specific Gift Voucher” heading and a new window will open.
2. Pick the Experience you wish to offer as a gift and click the green “BUY” button beneath the appropriate experience (you can also click the “Info” button for more information – tour description, what to bring, itinerary, photo and the next window will open.
3. Select the correct number of tickets for each category that you wish to give (please note that the system will automatically default to 1 adult) and click the “Next” button and the next window will open.
4. Check the box beneath the description of the “Shuttle Service” if required – rate indicated is per person (please contact our office if you have children or more than 4 adults / seniors in your party). Click the “Next ” button and the next window will open.
5. Complete the form with your contact information as directed. Click the “Next ” button and the next window will open.
6. Review the booking information and complete the credit card information as directed (Visa / MasterCard).
7. Review the Terms & Conditions and check the “I Agree” box.
8. Click the “Pay Now & Confirm Your Purchase” button and the next window will open.
Upon successful completion of the booking form a new window will open providing confirmation details including a unique Booking Number.
The system will provide you with a direct link to your reservation should you need to amended it at a later date.
Click “Print” button should you wish to print a paper copy of your reservation details.
All credit card information and processing is administered securely by First Data / Blue Pay – one of the largest North American Merchant Service Provider. Credit card details are not stored on Gatherall’s servers.
Please do not hesitate to contact our office should you have have any questions or need any assistance.
If you have a valid Promo Code you can click on the “Promotion Code” button and enter the code it in the space as directed.